A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubhi
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Ubhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Ubhi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi practice?
- Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi practices Infectious Disease near Randolph, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Randolph Infectious Disease Doctors.