A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Ubhi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi practice?
- Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Damanpreet Ubhi practices Infectious Disease near Randolph, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Randolph Infectious Disease Doctors.