Dr. Damara Kaplan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Damara Kaplan?

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Dr Kaplan was thorough, professional and practical. She answered all my questions and had a comfortable office manner. She is great.

excellent

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kaplan and staff were attentive, thorough and respectful.

Posted on May 13th, 2014

Kaplan is rude and impatient. My observation is that she is rude and impatient. She does not do a good job of explaining and making the patient feel cared about. Not sure if she does not like working with the elderly but my impression is that she does not. She also has no sense of time management. On one occasion we arrived for an appointment and found out she was not in the office. Other occasions we have had to wait an hour or more. We will never see Dr. Kaplan again. She makes the medical profession look bad.

Posted on May 13th, 2014

Bad experience. First they appeared to forget about us until we had to remind them. Then the doctor came into the room and was rude, talked to us like we were hard of hearing, and appeared to be saying that my 84 year old mother was making things up. She then announced she was a surgeon - not for urinary infections. Well my mother was sent there by her general practitioner because of recurring problems!! Follow up with her? Yeah right!!! We will be looking for someone who knows how to treat patients.

Unprofessional & to be avoided at all costs

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I found Damara Kaplan to be unprofessional in the extreme! Instead of doing her job and personally counseling my family member, whom she had determined would have to wear a catheter for the rest of his life in order to urinate, she told me that I (a layman and a loved one) should inform him of this monumental life-altering change! When I told her that I wanted her to explain this to him, she indicated that she could "try" to fit him in to her busy schedule. All medical professionals I have consulted in regard to this behavior find it grossly inappropriate.

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Curt in answers,her over all attitude is like most with her degrees ,they talk down to the patient.They have not walked the hard times of poor health and age.In 20 yrs she will have the compassion to go with her education!

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Wasn't impressed. Will go back to see her if I can't find anyone else because she was recommended has good support staff. The less interface with her the better, but have been told she is the expert on kidney stones and will probably have to have one blasted.

Posted on April 26th, 2017