Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Center - Ob/GYN A
448 E Burton St
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
615-895-1023
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Aug 31st, 2014

worst doctor ever!!!!! Rude, careless. Every time you will ask her a question if it wasn't a question that she will think is a smart question she will tell you straight on your face and make you feel uncomfortable asking . my was so stressful that I even suffered depression because of how she will make you feel with the way she will respond to the questions I asked.....when I told her that the way she was treating me was making me depressed she instead of apologizing said that it was something I needed to go and get checked out instead of saying I will try not to be like that.

|  Best OBGYN doctor ever  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

This doctor is the best so far for me. She made delivery day for me very joyous and everything went smoothly as my first born came into the world. She called me even after my baby came home with me to know how i was fairing with my newborn. To me, that is a doctor who sincerely cares about her patients. I love her for been there for me and am hoping to have her for my second baby who is now two months in my tummy.

|  show details
by Satisfied patient! on Feb 14th, 2010

Great Doctor that truly cares for her patients..I highly recommend!