A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damaris Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damaris Vega, Endocrinologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Vega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damaris Vega MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damaris Vega practice?
- Dr. Damaris Vega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Damaris Vega practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Houston Internists.