Dr. Damaris Wright Is this you?

August 5th, 2011

Zoe 2006

Before my daughter was born she noticed a small heart defect. The day my daughter came into the world she was there at the hospital. Have not met or received service from a better Dr yet

February 11th, 2011

STAY AWAY!!!

This doctor was recommended to our family by a referring physician at the hospital. After waiting for over a month for an appt, we waited four hours NOT to get to see the doctor in her practice. Instead, she sent a PA to speak with us about our child. No apologies about the wait. They left us for almost two hours alone in the room between staff check-ins. This office felt very much as if it was herding cattle rather than helping anyone, and the clerks were on the sketchy side. (I was uneasy about leaving them with my social security number.) Making matters worse, the second opinion I received was COMPLETELY different from what Wright's office suggested just weeks earlier. Thus, I had to get a THIRD opinion, which was in line with the findings of my second cardiologist's. Weeks later, I thought the Wright circus was over, but was wrong. They completely wrecked the billing to my insurance company by overcharging much more than either cardiologist we saw afterward! The reasonable and customary overcharge was 400 dollars more than what had been discussed, and we're stuck paying this, of course. There are other cardiologists I'd see first in this network most certainly.

May 12th, 2010

BEST in the business!

My daughter has seen Dr. Wright since she was 2 weeks old (now 12 years old) and I would never want her to see anyone else. The staff is super professional, efficient and caring. Dr. Wright explains very technical information in a way that is easy for worried, stressed and anxious parents to understand. And she is TERRIFIC with the kids. I have nothing but great things to say about her and her office.

March 13th, 2009

Damaris is Amazing!

Dr. Wright has been my doctor since birth, and she is absolutely wonderful as a doctor and dear friend.

March 18th, 2015