A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damascene Kurukulasuriya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damascene Kurukulasuriya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurukulasuriya graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Kurukulasuriya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damascene Sriyan Kurukulasuriya MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damascene S. Kurukulasuriya practice?
- Dr. Damascene Kurukulasuriya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Damascene Kurukulasuriya practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists.