A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damaso Bueno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damaso Bueno, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bueno graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Bueno has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damaso S Bueno MD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Damaso S. Bueno practice?
- Dr. Damaso Bueno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Damaso Bueno practices Nephrology near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Avondale Nephrologists.