A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durairaj
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durairaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durairaj graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Durairaj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj MD is a female General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj practice?
- Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj practices General Practice near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.