A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Durairaj graduated from Univ Of Medicine Dentistry, Univ. Of Madras Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Durairaj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Queen of the Valley Hospital - Napa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durairaj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj practice?
Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Fontana, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians and San Bernardino General Practitioners.