A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durairaj graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Durairaj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj MD is a female General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj practice?
- Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj has 7 office locations.
Dr. Damayanthi Durairaj practices General Practice near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Riverside, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.