A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damayanthi Kalisetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damayanthi Kalisetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damayanthi Kalisetti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalisetti graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Kalisetti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damayanthi Kalisetti MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damayanthi Kalisetti practice?
- Dr. Damayanthi Kalisetti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Damayanthi Kalisetti practices Internal Medicine near Dublin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Dublin Internists.