A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damayea Hargett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hargett
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Hargett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargett graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damayea Isatu Hargett MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Damayea I. Hargett practice?
- Dr. Damayea Hargett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damayea Hargett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fillmore, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Oxnard Surgeons.