Dr. Damian Alagia III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damian Alagia III?

July 20th, 2013

The very best

I have been his patient for 22+years. His concern is genuine and his professional expertise is outstanding. I trust his opinion and appreciate the time he takes to explain what is going on with my health and what are the next steps. He is always courteous, respectful and thorough. He has set the bar high for other doctors to emulate.

March 21st, 2013

An Exceptional Physician

This physician is well trained and experienced. He spends time talking with you and answering questions. He referred me to a surgeon and a primary care doctor who were equally excellent and are giving me excellent health care.

November 10th, 2012

The Best Around!

I have a been a patient of Dr. Alagia's since he started. He has incredible beside manner, sincerely cares about his patients, is extremely knowledgeable and has never let me down. I have had several surgeries, he has delivered my kids, etc. He is the best!

June 9th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Alagia for 18 years. Through pregnancy and other challenging medical issues he provided calm, thoughtful treatment. He is also a lot of fun to talk to.

July 2nd, 2008

Great doctor

I've been a patient for over 16 years....I keep looking for other doctors (internist, etc) that can come even close to the excellence of Dr. Alagia.

May 12th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Alagia for several years. I chose him after interviewing several doctors. He was the most knowledgeable, the most responsive, and the most friendly, too. In addition to annual OB GYN appointments, I need to have surgery for fibroid removal in the uterous. He performed the surgery, did a wonderful job, using the latest techniques in laproscopic surgery, for which he is a renowned expert. I was very pleased in having him as my doctor.

July 19th, 2017