Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Damian Andrisani
Dr. Damian Andrisani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Andrisani is affiliated with Nemours Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Christiana Hospital and St Francis Hospital. Dr. Andrisani has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Damian Andrisani has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Damian Andrisani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Michael Principe
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Wilmington, DE 0.01 mi11
Dr. Peter Townsend
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Wilmington, DE 0.01 mi33
Dr. Steven Dellose
Wilmington, DE 0.01 mi21