Dr. Damian Andrisani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2015
Fine Doctor, surgery went well and back to swimming at College! Thanks so much!

November 4th, 2015
Damian knows his stuff and has an excellent Bedside Manner. He's the best.

October 14th, 2013
I slipped and fell in a grocery store and immediately felt pain in my elbow and wrist on the side I fell on. I was directed to a medial aid unit, who then referred me to an orthopaedic doctor. Not only did Dr. Andrisani accommodate me to be seen that same day, I was able to head right over to his office. He treated me for both areas, placing my hand in a brace after explaining the injury I had sustained. His staff was very friendly and knowledgeable as well. For any orthopaedic issue I will be treating with Dr. Andrisani.

August 9th, 2013
I had shoulder pain for about a year before I finally decided to see a doctor, and I'm glad I chose Dr. Andrisani. Instead of immediately jumping to surgery, we tried exercises, physical therapy, and even injections. Unfortunately my shoulder continued to hurt. I am now almost 4 months out of surgery and my shoulder is feeling better than ever. I'm able to do things with my arm that I wasn't prior to surgery. The treatment, quality of care, and overall experience with Dr. Andrisani was excellent.

April 1st, 2013
Hand/Arm & over 50's beware
I had a bad fall onto cement and had a concussion, wrist fracture in 2 places and my shoulder joint was popping and hurting when rotated. The doctor told me, though the wrist looked misshapen, since the bones were basically intact he would just let it heal that way because I was in my mid 50's!! What an insult! I plan to use the hand a lot in my work and work for many years to come!! He refused to consider the condition of my shoulder or my sprained neck because I was only referred from the E.R. for my wrist fracture!! It was not a workman's comp covered injury, though I was injured at a work site. Aren't Orthopedic surgeons qualified to treat more than one area at a time? He spent minimal time with me, the casting job was lousy after the initial splint. I have been in pain for weeks and it is looking worse by the week. I now cant flex it up and down at all and its numb in areas. I am going to look for another doctor.....All the reviews that are so positive seem to involve knees. Maybe he should just stick to treating knee joint issues and leave hand/arm alone.......

February 26th, 2013
Very thurough doctor. Highly recommend! Easy to get an appointment and a very friendly staff.

January 31st, 2013

November 5th, 2012
I saw Dr. Andrisani after a fall that resulted in a torn meniscus in my right knee. He immediately diagnosed it and I was able to schedule surgery right away. It's been 2 months since my surgery and my knee feels great. I would highly recommend Dr. Andrisani. He and his staff are great.

August 29th, 2012
Overall Dr. Andrisani has been a great doctor. His expertise and genuine compassion for his patients is excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone in the tri state area.

June 20th, 2012
I had a great experience with Dr. Andrisani and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone with any sort of knee pain.

December 12th, 2011
I came to see Dr. Andrisani for knee pain he was a great listener I really felt liked he cared. He sent me for therapy and I'm happy to say my knee feels much better.

December 1st, 2011
As an athlete my main concern was not only fixing the problem in my knee but being able to get back onto the court as soon as possible.. and Dr. Andrisani succeeded at both. Very professional, polite, and compassionate. Very pleased with my visits and the results!