Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgeons
3401 Brandywine Pkwy
Ste 101
Wilmington, DE 19803
302-655-9494
Locations and availability (7)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by LP on Oct 14th, 2013

I slipped and fell in a grocery store and immediately felt pain in my elbow and wrist on the side I fell on. I was directed to a medial aid unit, who then referred me to an orthopaedic doctor. Not only did Dr. Andrisani accommodate me to be seen that same day, I was able to head right over to his office. He treated me for both areas, placing my hand in a brace after explaining the injury I had sustained. His staff was very friendly and knowledgeable as well. For any orthopaedic issue I will be treating with Dr. Andrisani.

by BR on Aug 9th, 2013

I had shoulder pain for about a year before I finally decided to see a doctor, and I'm glad I chose Dr. Andrisani. Instead of immediately jumping to surgery, we tried exercises, physical therapy, and even injections. Unfortunately my shoulder continued to hurt. I am now almost 4 months out of surgery and my shoulder is feeling better than ever. I'm able to do things with my arm that I wasn't prior to surgery. The treatment, quality of care, and overall experience with Dr. Andrisani was excellent.

|  Hand/Arm & over 50's beware  |  show details
by CM on Apr 1st, 2013

I had a bad fall onto cement and had a concussion, wrist fracture in 2 places and my shoulder joint was popping and hurting when rotated. The doctor told me, though the wrist looked misshapen, since the bones were basically intact he would just let it heal that way because I was in my mid 50's!! What an insult! I plan to use the hand a lot in my work and work for many years to come!! He refused to consider the condition of my shoulder or my sprained neck because I was only referred from the E.R. for my wrist fracture!! It was not a workman's comp covered injury, though I was injured at a work site. Aren't Orthopedic surgeons qualified to treat more than one area at a time? He spent minimal time with me, the casting job was lousy after the initial splint. I have been in pain for weeks and it is looking worse by the week. I now cant flex it up and down at all and its numb in areas. I am going to look for another doctor.....All the reviews that are so positive seem to involve knees. Maybe he should just stick to treating knee joint issues and leave hand/arm alone.......

by Robert on Feb 26th, 2013

Very thurough doctor. Highly recommend! Easy to get an appointment and a very friendly staff.

by Mark on Jan 31st, 2013

Nov 5th, 2012

I saw Dr. Andrisani after a fall that resulted in a torn meniscus in my right knee. He immediately diagnosed it and I was able to schedule surgery right away. It's been 2 months since my surgery and my knee feels great. I would highly recommend Dr. Andrisani. He and his staff are great.

Aug 29th, 2012

Overall Dr. Andrisani has been a great doctor. His expertise and genuine compassion for his patients is excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone in the tri state area.

Jun 20th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Andrisani and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone with any sort of knee pain.

Jan 17th, 2012

Very impressed with the doctor and his staff..had a meniscus repair in mid October and my knee has felt great since. What I liked most about the doctor was his follow up care.

Dec 12th, 2011

I came to see Dr. Andrisani for knee pain he was a great listener I really felt liked he cared. He sent me for therapy and I'm happy to say my knee feels much better.

Dec 1st, 2011

As an athlete my main concern was not only fixing the problem in my knee but being able to get back onto the court as soon as possible.. and Dr. Andrisani succeeded at both. Very professional, polite, and compassionate. Very pleased with my visits and the results!

|  Excellent Listener!!  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

Dr. Andrisani has such a calm personality and explained everything to me in great detail. He answered all my questions and made me feel at ease and confident in my recovery from my sports injury. I would not trust anyone else to get me back to running!

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Awesome doctor who takes the time to explain things. Performed surgery on both my shoulder and knee and did an outstanding job on both. I would not go to anyone else.

|  Dr. Adrisani-Rude and Arrogant  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

I have never been treated with such disrespect until I went to Dr. Adrisani at the Delaware Orthopaedic Center. He was very rude and made me feel as thought I was wasting his time. Whenever I tried to ask a question regarding my tennis elbow, he would cut me off mid-sentence or was short with his responses. Dr. Adrisani said there was nothing I could do about the tennis elbow and would always feel pain whenever I worked out. I asked him if I could get a cortisone shot for the pain and he indicated that it wouldnt do any good. He ultimately referred me to physical therapy but offered no other help. When I asked about any possible exercises I could do to help with the problem, his response was that that the physical therapist would be able to help with that and walked out. I am extremely dissatisfied with this doctor and will never go back there again.

|  Very Rude & Arrogant Doctor  |  show details
by Dan D at Insider Pages on Sep 8th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by Ron Sayo on Oct 1st, 2009

Very very good bedside manner. Dr. Andrisani is an athlete himself, so he understands very well what it will take to get back to participating in athletic activities. He gives you a realistic view of what you can expect, not a "pie in the sky" outlook for sure. I was very happy with my experience.

by M. Christian on Aug 3rd, 2009

He is a wonderful doctor with an excellent bed side manner and is great at taking time to explain procedured to the family. It was a pleasure to have dealt with him during a challenging time for my 85 year old mother. The physician's assistant who worked with him was also great. He came into the hospital in an emergency situation took control and worked diligently to diagnose and correct the problem.

|  Uncommon Surgery  |  show details
by kkerns on Oct 5th, 2008

Dr Andrisani did a surgery on me that is somewhat uncommon, yet he did an absolute amazing job. I have had knee pain for over 10 years and too young for a knee replacement. His surgery has me where I no longer have pain and feel as though I have an entirely new knee. He also has a caring side to him, taking the time to understand you as a person - not just a dollar figure in a patient. I just saw him last week, a year since my surgery and he remembered things about my life that amazed me - and even stopped to ask me how things were going. That to me is the best doctor you can find and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone that would need any type of orthopedic surgery.