Dr. Damian Andrisani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damian Andrisani?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Andrisani to family and friends!

not a fan of this doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2017

In my view, his doctor is more concerned with the income he brings in vs. patient problem. I saw him three times. None of the visits provided me any actual benefits. I recived no valid diagnosis that were useful to treat my problem. I am most disturbed when this Dr used a large gauge needle intended to 'drain' fluid from my 'swollen' joint. He ended up with no fluid at all. With a straight face, he said he did not expect to draw anything because my joint was not that swollen. His 'exercise' net him (his practice) $70+ in addition to the charge for a (worthless) office visit. My recommendation is to spend your money with a different doctor.

Excellent Dr

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Andrisani for knee and shoulder problems. On all visits and follow ups I have been very satisfied. Highly recommend.

Highly recommend

Posted on April 28th, 2017

After seeing multiple specialists, and months of physical therapy we ended up at Dr. Andrisani's office. He was the answer to our prayers. Within a few visits he had fixed my daughters knee issue and she is now pain free for the first time in 10 months. She is so happy to have her life back. We are very grateful for his help in resolving her injury. His entire staff, and those at the surgery center were amazing. We couldn't be happier with the outcome of his treatment!

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Fine Doctor, surgery went well and back to swimming at College! Thanks so much!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Damian knows his stuff and has an excellent Bedside Manner. He's the best.

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I slipped and fell in a grocery store and immediately felt pain in my elbow and wrist on the side I fell on. I was directed to a medial aid unit, who then referred me to an orthopaedic doctor. Not only did Dr. Andrisani accommodate me to be seen that same day, I was able to head right over to his office. He treated me for both areas, placing my hand in a brace after explaining the injury I had sustained. His staff was very friendly and knowledgeable as well. For any orthopaedic issue I will be treating with Dr. Andrisani.

Posted on August 9th, 2013

I had shoulder pain for about a year before I finally decided to see a doctor, and I'm glad I chose Dr. Andrisani. Instead of immediately jumping to surgery, we tried exercises, physical therapy, and even injections. Unfortunately my shoulder continued to hurt. I am now almost 4 months out of surgery and my shoulder is feeling better than ever. I'm able to do things with my arm that I wasn't prior to surgery. The treatment, quality of care, and overall experience with Dr. Andrisani was excellent.

Hand/Arm & over 50's beware

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I had a bad fall onto cement and had a concussion, wrist fracture in 2 places and my shoulder joint was popping and hurting when rotated. The doctor told me, though the wrist looked misshapen, since the bones were basically intact he would just let it heal that way because I was in my mid 50's!! What an insult! I plan to use the hand a lot in my work and work for many years to come!! He refused to consider the condition of my shoulder or my sprained neck because I was only referred from the E.R. for my wrist fracture!! It was not a workman's comp covered injury, though I was injured at a work site. Aren't Orthopedic surgeons qualified to treat more than one area at a time? He spent minimal time with me, the casting job was lousy after the initial splint. I have been in pain for weeks and it is looking worse by the week. I now cant flex it up and down at all and its numb in areas. I am going to look for another doctor.....All the reviews that are so positive seem to involve knees. Maybe he should just stick to treating knee joint issues and leave hand/arm alone.......

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Very thurough doctor. Highly recommend! Easy to get an appointment and a very friendly staff.

Posted on November 5th, 2012

I saw Dr. Andrisani after a fall that resulted in a torn meniscus in my right knee. He immediately diagnosed it and I was able to schedule surgery right away. It's been 2 months since my surgery and my knee feels great. I would highly recommend Dr. Andrisani. He and his staff are great.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Overall Dr. Andrisani has been a great doctor. His expertise and genuine compassion for his patients is excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone in the tri state area.