Dr. Damian Augustyn Is this you?

The BEST !!

Posted on October 6th, 2012

He was the Best doctor and one of the kindest most dedicated people I will ever know. He got me through a deadly cancer, years of gastro illness and to say he saved my life is only part of his greatness. He cared, he was available, his death is a geat loss to this whole community. I don't know about the hereafter but hope he is somewhere in a joyful universe with his beloved wife, who passed in May.

Posted on October 8th, 2008

A better man at this speciality couldn't be found.