A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Badeaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Badeaux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damian Badeaux, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Badeaux graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Badeaux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Opelousas Gen Hosp, Opelousas, La
- Opelousas General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badeaux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damian Badeaux practice?
Dr. Damian Badeaux practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.