A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Badeaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Badeaux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damian Badeaux, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Badeaux graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Badeaux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Opelousas Gen Hosp, Opelousas, La
- Opelousas General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damian Badeaux MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Damian Badeaux practice?
- Dr. Damian Badeaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Damian Badeaux practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.