Dr. Damian Bass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damian Bass?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2015

The BEST doctor in Phoenix

Dr. Bass is the most professional, compassionate and friendly doctors Ive ever been to. He made me feel comfortable and confident throughout my entire pregnancy and delivery. I couldn't have asked for a better person to bring my child into this world. He is absolutely amazing!

June 18th, 2014

The wait and staff are horrible!!!

Make sure you take the whole day off when you make an appointment. I have to wait between 50 minutes to 90 minutes every time I go there, enough is enough. I am changing doctors not to mention the staff is horribly rude and it is accepted there obviously by the doctors. It all starts from the top.

May 13th, 2013

Patient

Such an amazing doctor. Thank you for making the entire process so easy and knowing you were always there for me at anytime was amazing! Thank You for being such a huge part in my daughters birth!

August 29th, 2011

Wrong Diagnosis for 3 Years

I had been seeing Dr. Bass for 4 years at the point he diagnosed me with Vulvadynia. He told me there was nothing he could do for this and I could see Dr. Davis at the AZ Vulva Clinic but they don't take insurance. I did call and was never told by Dr. Bass that Dr. Davis was not the only doc there. It took me three years of living in horrible pain to find another doc that cared enough to properly diagnose me. Not to mention Dr. Bass' bedside manner is terrible. He never takes the time to answer any questions. I guess if I were pregnant, he would have cared more. He even made me feel bad that I couldn't get pregnant and stopped trying. His staff is also very unfriendly. They make you feel very unwnated there,

June 27th, 2011

Best Dr. Ever!!!!!!!

Dr Bass has been my doctor for the past 10 years and he has delivered both of my children! I would recommend him to anyone!

November 23rd, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Bass as a patient for almost 12 years. He is amazing in the delivery room. He is caring and understanding and things about what the mother giving birth wants. I highly recommend him.

February 23rd, 2010

Not only is Dr. Bass curtious but he will go out of his way to help his paitents in any way that he can. He is honest about what he can and cannot do and will help with referrals to another Dr. if the situation warrents. High level of integrity and wonderful bedside manner.

July 31st, 2009

Changing after all these years

As much as I enjoy going to see Dr. Bass, in the recent months his bedside manner has changed, not for the better. He seems more impersonal now as oppose to when he would take time to discuss lab results, family, problems, etc. Nancy is no where to be found either (miss her). Lisa is a good nurse. I hope his old personality comes back with the nice smile he has.

March 21st, 2009