Obstetricians & Gynecologists
6525 W Sack Dr
Ste 201
Arrowhead Ranch, Glendale, AZ 85308
623-414-3500
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Ashley Cheek on May 13th, 2013

Such an amazing doctor. Thank you for making the entire process so easy and knowing you were always there for me at anytime was amazing! Thank You for being such a huge part in my daughters birth!

|  Wrong Diagnosis for 3 Years  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

I had been seeing Dr. Bass for 4 years at the point he diagnosed me with Vulvadynia. He told me there was nothing he could do for this and I could see Dr. Davis at the AZ Vulva Clinic but they don't take insurance. I did call and was never told by Dr. Bass that Dr. Davis was not the only doc there. It took me three years of living in horrible pain to find another doc that cared enough to properly diagnose me. Not to mention Dr. Bass' bedside manner is terrible. He never takes the time to answer any questions. I guess if I were pregnant, he would have cared more. He even made me feel bad that I couldn't get pregnant and stopped trying. His staff is also very unfriendly. They make you feel very unwnated there,

|  Best Dr. Ever!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr Bass has been my doctor for the past 10 years and he has delivered both of my children! I would recommend him to anyone!

Nov 22nd, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Bass as a patient for almost 12 years. He is amazing in the delivery room. He is caring and understanding and things about what the mother giving birth wants. I highly recommend him.

Feb 23rd, 2010

Not only is Dr. Bass curtious but he will go out of his way to help his paitents in any way that he can. He is honest about what he can and cannot do and will help with referrals to another Dr. if the situation warrents. High level of integrity and wonderful bedside manner.

|  Changing after all these years  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2009

As much as I enjoy going to see Dr. Bass, in the recent months his bedside manner has changed, not for the better. He seems more impersonal now as oppose to when he would take time to discuss lab results, family, problems, etc. Nancy is no where to be found either (miss her). Lisa is a good nurse. I hope his old personality comes back with the nice smile he has.

by mom of 3 on Mar 21st, 2009

excellent doctor,caring physician

|  Good person, good doctor.  |  show details
by w014474 on Jul 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

He's delivered all of mine so far ( I'm on #3), and I drive 45 minutes to see him. I switched to him during my rocky first pregnancy and noticed a MAJOR difference between him and other doctors I've seen. He talks to you. He sees me every time┐I've never just seen a nurse practitioner (no disrespect to nurses intended. Nancy, his nurse, is great). He shoots the breeze and cracks jokes with my husband. He got me through a rocky first pregnancy to a healthy delivery. He never makes me feel stupid for coming in, even for false alarms. I always get in when I need to (same day for emergencies). The staff is respectful and organized. Dr. Bass doesn't rush appointments and sometimes they run behind, but just get an early appointment to avoid the problem. Is he perfect? No, but I trust his judgment, and that's a big deal to me.

|  The worst experience ever!  |  show details
by surprisefamilyaz on Jun 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

I can not beleive his staff. They are rude. They talked to me like I was a moron and I swear I knew more then they did!. I am 107lbs so gaining 20 lbs by 24 weeks was not a bad thing for me. They insisted that I was gaining too much weight and to "slow down". What? Then when I talked to Dr. Bass I told him I wanted no interventions. He said I was crazy and didn't understand why anyone would want to do that. Then when my daughter was born he was on vacation and his back up was being paged and showed up after my daughter was born. That wasn't a big deal though because the nurse caught the baby. I just can't get over how rude the staff is and they insist on having you come in to "talk" to the nurse about nutrition and what not and that is a seperate co-pay.

|  The best in Arizona  |  show details
by Swellman on Apr 26th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Fantastic guy. Great personality and EXCELLENT knowledge. Mild mannered and patient...Cannot recommend enough!