A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Danopulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Danopulos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danopulos
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Danopulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Danopulos graduated from Uludag Universitesi, Bursa.
Dr. Danopulos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Kett Med Center Sycamore
- Kettering Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damian M Danopulos MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Damian M. Danopulos practice?
- Dr. Damian Danopulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Damian Danopulos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.