Dr. Damian Danopulos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

June 27th, 2016
This dr should retire!
This dr should retire! He can't hear when I would talk. I was told to hold on because he couldn't write as he tried to listen. When I would explain what conditions and diseases I have he kept telling me I couldn't say I had them because a Dr hadn't diagnosed me yet. Yes they have! It's in all my medical charts from all my doctors who I see on a tri monthly basis. When I told him what kidney disease I have no he had no ideas how to spell it even though I spelled it letter for letter he had me write it down for him. This is no dr! I also rang the office bell when I arrived 4 different times and no one showed. After I sat dl for 20 minutes the front office guy shows up on his cell phone, goes behind the counter sat down for 10 minutes before asking me if I'd been helped! The old idiot dr probably couldn't hear the bell if he couldn't hear me speak!

May 5th, 2016
Bad
You can't understand him ! And his English is bad and hearing! He does not under you and what is going on I wouldn't go back if was last doc on on the planet!

November 24th, 2015
This Doc
Oh, great. I am a cripple who has to see this guy Dec 3 for disability. Thanks for the heads-up.

April 7th, 2015
This mN was rude never let you finish a sentence yelled T me cause I didn't understand him. Told me to hurry and answer the questions so I didn't back up the office. He should not represent the state has he don't get all the facts

October 23rd, 2013
physical evaluation
Found office staff, nurse, and Dr. to be very kind and caring. Was nervous about seeing an unknown Dr. , but was but at ease my everyone there. Thank you!

July 24th, 2013
OMG
Stay away, very far away. Does he only do disability cases? What a nightmare. I am very concerned having my disability decision in his hands. What is he 90?

March 20th, 2013
terrible doctor
this doctor is an idiot. he also yelled at me, and when asking me a question, was cut off so he could write , and then talk into his recorder.he should retire, he is an idiot. was turned down by s.s. because of his opinion. suffer from extreme pain due to degenerative disc disease and arthritis,along with herniated disc's. retire idiot!

July 6th, 2012
60 yr old married woman
I think the state hired him on purpose to discourage people from following through on their claims. He was rude and yelled his instructions of what he wanted me to do. I would never recommend him to my worst enemy and I plan to let my regular doctor know what transpired.

May 27th, 2012
Dr Danopulos should in no way be employed by the state to review those who have applied for disability. He spent less than 10 minutes with me,gave an inaccurate evaluation and he along with other doctors inaccuracies.I underwent a 5 level spinal fusion a year later that failed that possibly could have been prevented.He needs to retire!