A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Dupuy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Dupuy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damian Dupuy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupuy graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dupuy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damian Edward Dupuy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Damian E. Dupuy practice?
- Dr. Damian Dupuy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Damian Dupuy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Providence, RI.
See Providence Radiologists.