A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damian Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damian David Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damian D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Damian Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Damian Garcia practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.