A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Hu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damian Hu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damian DR Hu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damian D. Hu practice?
- Dr. Damian Hu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Damian Hu practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.