A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Hu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damian Hu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damian Hu practice?
Dr. Damian Hu practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See New York Family Physicians, New York Internists, and New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.