A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kramer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Damian Kramer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. W D. Kramer practice?
- Dr. W Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. W Kramer practices Family Medicine near Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Primary Care Doctors.