A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Martino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Martino, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martino
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Martino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damian Martino, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damian Joseph Martino MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damian J. Martino practice?
- Dr. Damian Martino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damian Martino practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Pain Management Doctors.