A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Martino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Martino, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damian Martino, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martino graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damian Joseph Martino MD is a male Pain Management, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damian J. Martino practice?
- Dr. Damian Martino has 1 office location.
Dr. Damian Martino practices Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Internists, Astoria Pain Management Doctors, and Astoria Neurologists.