inactive

Damian F Mchugh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2011
ER Visit -
My trip to the ER was the best experience I have ever had. Dr. McHugh was outstanding. With everyone asking all the same questions, no one has ever listened and got word for word about my description of my symptoms like Dr. McHugh. He genuinely listens, he is very professional with a great bedside manner, he is beyond thorough. I rate over and above "any" doctor I have ever seen. I felt confident that he covered every possible scenario and treated me and my husband with respect and honor.

October 8th, 2011
The doctor reviewed my records and history, spent time with me, answered my questions and concerns. Very knowledgeable, genuinely caring.

September 26th, 2011
Best hospital experience i have ever had
I had my 22 year old daughter in the er and Dr. Mc Hugh had a great bedside manner with her. She is not a big fan of doctors and she came away with a smile on her face. Unbeknowest to me I would end up in the er a week later and received care from Dr. Mc Hugh. He is gentle and soft spoken and very calming.