Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  My Deepest thanks lol  |  show details
by Hi Dr. Sorce, Its Jamani Patterson-Thank U MUCHO on Sep 28th, 2013

I just wanted to tell you how much i love you and your well done surgery you did for me 2-3 years ago and the awsome comfort i felt in your office and staff 100% :). Hey I know i was prob your most anxious nervous out there patient ever LOL!!!!! YOU remember i was the 1 one who was freeking out baaaaaaad. I have a problem with anxiety, yeah, I didnt mean to stress you---- Im serious. I was a mess and my nerves got the best of me before surgery and that day of surgery when you prepared me for operation at the lincon surg-center, I over whelmed you and your great staff. It is Sept 28th "13" and my twin brother Jawan Patterson is in the ICU here at aurora south hospital. He wasnt looking good and we as his family were deeply hurt because of his condition, because they placed his (cathiger) wrong and his urine was not coming out nor flowing and they had to call for a Urologist surgeon who turned out to be your partner whom i recognised from your office when i was seeing you. But any ways I just wanted to tell you Thank U! and my surgery turned out great especially as time and months, years have passed, I no longer have that scar tissue from when i injured and tore open my sutures from the scrotal plasty, remember i was freeking out and was begging you to put me back in surgery, but you strongly held your ground and firmly told me you refused to take me back into surgery and to trust you and your knowledge that what you examined and your medical opinion that i was going to heal great , look great, tightness would in time loosen and heal great, thick scar tissue within my srotum would thin out through time, well........... LOLLLL :) it did. Im very happy now. Love you and your work and your partner who took great care of my twin brother in the ICU Night of the 27th sept "13". He looks kinda like you ? But could tell him thanks for taking great care of my heart-my twin bro :). And most of all i thank you for beeing My most Awsome Doctor!!!!!!! (Jesus) Bless you and your family and your staff and office that other patients all of your patients can have the same great experience thaty I had with you. Thank YOU Keep up the great work Doc LOL Jamani Patterson Po Box 470338 aurora co 80047

|  Dr. Sorce, A Terrific Doctor  |  show details
by Marc R. on Feb 13th, 2013

Dr. Sorce is an absolute gem. He's incredibly personable, highly professional and his ability to make you feel at ease is exemplary. He takes plenty of time to answer in detail each and every question. I have visited many urologists and Dr.Sorce has my vote.

|  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

Caring surgeon and staff. Highly recommended.