Good Doctor not so good staff. show details Good Doctor not so good staff.
by David on Apr 13th, 2016

Dr. Sorce was very professional and informative. He did seem rushed . His assistant messed up my prescription order, did not return phone calls and when I finally contacted her she told me it was all taken care of but when I tried to get my refill it was denied and they wanted to charge me an additional $15 authorization fee that I already paid once. You cannot talk to the Doctor only his staff.

by Joseph Procopio on Jan 9th, 2016

An outstanding doctor who takes time with his patient to ensure the patient understands the diagnosis and advice given and all parent's questions are answered and understood. Most highly recommended!

by Mark S on Oct 19th, 2015

Smart, competent urologist with a terrific bedside manner.

Aug 6th, 2015

Terrible. I had the feeling he didn't want to see patients the day I had an appointment. I have kidney stones and wanted to know a little about them and how to prevent future ones. Instead of spending 5 minutes with me, he told me I could read all about them on the internet. If you want a doctor who cares, go to somebody else.

Dr. Sorce, A Terrific Doctor show details Dr. Sorce, A Terrific Doctor
by Marc R. on Feb 13th, 2013

Dr. Sorce is an absolute gem. He's incredibly personable, highly professional and his ability to make you feel at ease is exemplary. He takes plenty of time to answer in detail each and every question. I have visited many urologists and Dr.Sorce has my vote.

Nov 15th, 2010

Caring surgeon and staff. Highly recommended.