A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damian Vraniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damian Vraniak is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damian Vraniak, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vraniak graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Vraniak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Center-Redmond
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- St Charles Health System-Redmo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damian P Vraniak MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damian P. Vraniak practice?
- Dr. Damian Vraniak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damian Vraniak practices Emergency Medicine near Redmond, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Sisters, OR.
See Redmond Emergency Physicians.