A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damien Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damien Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damien Ian Davis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Damien I. Davis practice?
- Dr. Damien Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Damien Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.