A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damien Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damien Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damien Ian Davis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Damien I. Davis practice?
- Dr. Damien Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damien Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.