Dr. Damien Doute MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 15 reviews

September 20th, 2016
He did my total hip replacement surgery in 2008 and my rotator cuff repair in 2012. Good recovery and return to normal function after therapy.

July 30th, 2016
outstanding!
excellent doctor in every aspect. I wouldn't want to see anyone else.

July 25th, 2016
This is a great doctor!
Back in 2011 I decided to seek medical treatment for my knees. I'd been in a car accident where my knees went into the dashboard, did the recommended physical therapy and went on with life. However, over the years they began to bother me to the point that I was occasionally using a cane. Dr. Doute didn't rush, found out exactly what my issues were and prescribed a plan to help me regain my mobility. He even pulled up my xrays and pointed out everything to me and showed me a model of a knee joint so I would know EXACTLY what my issues were. You can tell he genuinly cares about his patients and in my opinion goes above and beyond. he has changed locationa and opened up his own practice but I am still seeing him and am extremely pleased with the amount of time he spends with me and the quality of my results.

March 30th, 2015
Had double knee replacement in 2005. No problems whatsoever

February 21st, 2015
Best surgical experience and outcome....
Excellent surgeon. Pain free after 25 years - could not be happier

January 29th, 2015
No respect for patient's time
Plan to waste at least 45 minutes in waiting room, 15-20 more in evaluation room

July 25th, 2014
Mr.
Dr, Doute was straight forward with my diagnosis,suggestive remedy,recovery time,and best of all-RELIEF FROM PAIN. He did what he said he was going to do. I can bend and tie my shoes,mow,de-weed my lawn and do other things I could not do for a couple of years

July 6th, 2012
Pompous Jerk!
The first time I visited Dr Doute he was more than accommodating and I thought I'd finally found a trusted orthopedic. A year and a half later, I experienced a side I have NEVER experienced with any professional. For starters, I waited 45 minutes which is completely unacceptable. After waiting, I was passed off to a PA without Dr. Doute even coming in to apologize or explain that I would be seeing a PA. My appointment was scheduled with him, not a PA. It's common courtesy which I learned very quickly he lacks. After getting x-rays with the PA, I saw Dr. Doute and jokingly said to him hey why didn't you see me during my appointment. He quickly said, without evening turning around to acknowledge me "Look, don't you see all this in front of me." As he shuffles through paperwork on his desk. "I'm busy!" I was baffled at his response and was so taken aback I didn't quite know how to respond without saying a few choice words. So, I politely held my breath and vowed to NEVER ever go back and scream from the rooftop letting everyone I can know to take your business elsewhere! I guess he grew up with very little which is why he has his chest stuck out so much. God gives and he can quickly take "it" away. I wish I had read reviews prior to going, because several people have spoken about his arrogance and lack of bedside manner. Do yourselves a favor and do not patronize this business. I write reviews all the time and the first time I visited him, I left a wonderful review which I now have to update. The point I'm trying to make is that I not only write bad experience reviews, I also like to praise an establishment when there is a job well. done. He is truly undeserving and deserves nothing more from patients than to keep it moving to a more professional doctor's office.

June 3rd, 2012
Arrongant but extremely knowledgeable. I have seen many Dr(s) who mis-dignoss my case. I highly recommend Dr Doute. happy with the results and pain free life.

May 8th, 2012
The wait was entirely too long and he is one of the most arrogant doctors I've ever dealt with. My first experience with him was nothing like my second. I had read reviews that his bedside manner was terrible. I tried to dispell the reviews and made sure I shared my positive experience. I will NEVER go back to this place of businesses and anyone I can share my experience with to save them from this ego filled doctor. Staff is great but doctor needs to take some lessons.

July 19th, 2011
Feeling better
When I first met Dr. Doute, had some reservations. However, as we talked and worked together, he listened to me and gave me different options. He was willing to let me try all of the options prior to surgery. But the one thing he always was with me, was honest!! He is very straight forward and doesn't beat around the bush with you. He tells it like it is. It has been 3 years since my surgery and I am so glad that I went to see him as I now have a quality of life I didn't have prior.

May 23rd, 2011
beside and personal attention of this md was awful. he did not give release info to the hospital staff, did not give post op info, was seen by his pa instead of hLPPim. scar was never look at by him and it is concaved!!!!!! i was led to believe it was my body that was the reason. I have seen 6 others with total hip replacement and there is NO CONCAVING OF THE SCAR THOUGH THEY ARE MY BODY TYPE. OVERALL NOT HAPPY PRE OP NOR POST OP NOR 3 YRS LATER WITH 22 PHYSical therapies!!!!!!!