PLEASE BE WARNED!!!!! show details PLEASE BE WARNED!!!!!
Aug 25th, 2015

I suffered BLINDNESS as a result of this doctor. Dr. Goldberg was extremely, extremely incompetent and as a result I am suffering for the rest of my life. This is the worst of the worst experience an eye patient can have. Dr. Goldberg promised me 20/20 vision and the result was the total opposite. I was extremely traumatized when I realized what happened to me. I am continuing to live this shocking nightmare. Furthermore, the doctor would not take any responsibility for this catastrophe. Other patients as well have endured disastrous results from this doctor. I would sternly caution anyone about seeing this doctor.

Thrilled to have 20/20 show details Thrilled to have 20/20
Jan 7th, 2011

I received a LASIK surgery with Dr. Goldberg and am absolutely thrilled about having 20/20 vision. My experience with him and his staff was definitely pleasant and comfortable. They were very caring and patient in explaining the process of the procedure with me. I'd highly recommend them to any prospective LASIK patients.

by Lee T. on Jul 15th, 2009

I found Dr. Goldberg and his staff very professinal and caring. I seen many doctors but found he really spends time listening to me and currently helps me with my chronic dry eyes.