A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damien Luviano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damien Luviano, Ophthalmologist, Physician and EyeSurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luviano
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Luviano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damien Luviano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Luviano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Luviano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damien Luviano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Damien Luviano practice?
- Dr. Damien Luviano has 1 office location.
Dr. Damien Luviano practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.