A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damien Luviano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damien Luviano, Ophthalmologist, Physician and EyeSurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luviano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Luviano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damien Luviano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Luviano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Luviano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damien Luviano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Damien Luviano practice?
- Dr. Damien Luviano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damien Luviano practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nederland, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.