Dr. Damien Luviano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damien Luviano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2013

Great Diabetic Eye Doctor

I highly reccomend Dr Luviano for any patients sufering from Diabetes. He has a great knowledge of how the disease affects the eyes and is good at explaining this to the patient.

May 19th, 2013

Dr. Louviano did cataract surgery on both of my mother-in-law's eyes. He is very thorough in his examinations. He is easy to talk to and takes his time to answer all questions we may have. Recently found out my mom and dad also are patients of Dr. Louviano.

April 26th, 2012

What A Doctor !!!

This Dr. is a good guy, he has great bed side manners , his patient with the patients is Loving and dearing.His office staff is courtesy and professional all the time . The wait time is not long at all. I'm Happy he is my Doctor.

April 20th, 2012

great doc

He is a great doctor he is very nice i have no problems with him at all.

March 4th, 2012

Caring, awesome Doctor!

Both my husband and I get our eye exams done by Dr. Luviano. He takes the time to check us out for symptoms related to diabetes and neurological problems. We are pleased with his professional, caring manner.

March 3rd, 2012

Dr. Luviano is very thorough and very personable. He explains everything and does not rush you. His staff also does a great job. I would recommend him if asked about an Ophthalmologist.

March 2nd, 2012

Great Doctor

I have had two appointments with Dr. Luviano and they have been very professional and pleasureable. I would recommend him and his team of very professional staff.

November 24th, 2011

Second Opinion

I was forced to him the doctor for second opinion by my grandchildren. Dr luviano, explained things very well and I dont have glaucoma or macular degeneration. I can sleep better now. He will follow me for both diseases because they are rampant in my family, especially my twin sister

July 30th, 2011

My son, a flight surgeon in the Air Force, suggested I see him

I been seeing the same ophthalmologist for over 20 years. My son did some research and asked me to switch. I was so glad that I did. He found some diabetes damage. He called my diabetes doctor so they could do a continues glucose monitor test. My A1c was good, but he suspected my sugar was high at other times and causing the damage. After adjusting the time I inject insulin, my sugars got stable and my diabetes eye damage got better. My endocrinologist recommends him too. He also said become my vision is good enough for me I dont have to have cataract surgery. He wanted my diabetes to be controlled to see if vision got better. I think it did, but the numbers did not change I still see 20/40, good enough to renew my license. I dont care if doctor is nice, what i care if they are smart enough to help find solutions. this young doctor reminds me of my son, eager to fix his patients. I am glad I have a doctor in the family to research who I see. I wanted to share with you these news so you too can get help so you too can benefit like I did. I rather die than loose my sight.

May 13th, 2011

dad had a stroke

dr luviano found a blind spot from stroke in his brain. he is very nice.

March 22nd, 2011

Patient and Caring Doctor

Dr Damien Luviano, MD is a very caring and attentive doctor. I have visited him on several occasions. He does not write on the chart when he talks to me. He listens and answers all my questions. I have never felt rushed in his office. He is an eye doctor, but we discuss blood pressure, diabetes, and my horrible weight problem at each visit. His smile does brighten up the room. I have made my children ages 50 and 58 see him, and they are equally impressed. Yes, I am old.

March 15th, 2011

my eyes were wandering for 61 yrs. i was working at a hospital and surgeeon who dr. consulted couldnt use the insurance because it was out of network. i would have to go to dr. in houston. after retiring from that institution,and obtaining another insurance plan,DR.asked dr. ren who agreed to do it. now my ayes are straight. surgery went well and he followed up afterwaed. HES very concerned that his pts do well.i would recommend him to anyone as an excellelent dr.