A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damien Mallat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damien Mallat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damien Mallat, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallat graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mallat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damien B Mallat MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Damien B. Mallat practice?
- Dr. Damien Mallat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damien Mallat practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Red Oak, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.