Dr. Damien Tavares III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Damien Tavares III?

Doc T is awesome.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Tavares saved my life like superman. before I started seeing him my life was in complete shambles. I was wrecked with chronic pain in my lower extremities due to injuries sustained during my time in the military. I had been bounced around from Doctor to Doctor for about 3 years and the only thing that was accomplished was getting myself strung out on pain meds. Dr. Tavares was the only one who discussed other treatment options with me. I ended up getting the spinal cord stimulator and all though chronic pain can't be "cured" my pain is a lot more manageable and I am doing the things that I couldn't do before. Thanks for everything, Dr. T! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr Tavares is a true professional. This doctor is ethical, polite, and vet respectable. Dr. Tavares develops a professional relationship with patients based on trust and individual care.

EXCELLENT

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Very caring and attentive!! Thank you so very much for being a great doctor!!

Posted on January 17th, 2015

Really wish I had an after hours contact number. Need you and it's Saturday .

Posted on January 15th, 2015

It would be helpful if it was easier to obtain your office number on line.

Posted on June 7th, 2014

I suffered from daily severe headaches after an auto accident 6 years ago. I've seen several neurologists and two pain management specialist before being referred to Dr. Tavares. I've done several trials of physical therapy, acupuncture, massage, chiropractic, homeopathy, laser treatments, lomi lomi, biofeedback, 4 epidural injections, an occipital nerve injection, and botox injections. Everything seemed to help, but only for a few days to a couple of weeks. I have also tried just about every medication for headaches as well as some narcotic medications. The medications gave me side effects and I hate taking pills. I was seen within 1 week after my referral. I arrived early and was seen early. Dr. Tavares looks really young, but don't let that fool you. His examination was one of the most thorough that I have had done. He told me that my headaches were likely coming from the upper joints in my neck which were injured as a results of a whiplash. He performed an injection that resolved my headache completely for a few hours. We did another, more complicated, procedure two weeks later. I was really afraid to undergo the second procedure and even lost sleep the night before. To my surprise, it took less than 20 minutes and I barely felt anything while completely awake. For the last 3 months, I have not had a single headache. I almost forgot what it was not to be in pain. It seems like a miracle. The amazing thing is that he did this all with 3 appointments! I wish my primary physician had sent me to Dr. Tavares a lot sooner which would have saved me a lot of time, money, and suffering.

Cramped office and shots hurts

Posted on March 31st, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Tavares. I had an easy time to get an appointment (I think it is because he just opened his practice). The office is cramped and squishy. The staff is small and it takes some time to get processed. Dr. Tavares seems pleasant, but does not seem to know what is going on. I had 3 injections and it hurt quite a bit. I think that it helped my pain about 30% for about a week. He seems to hurry me out of the office before fully explaining about my condition and what needs to be done. He just keeps recommending more shots, but I don't think the agony of his shots are worth the short term relief. I think I will try to find another pain doctor.

Posted on December 4th, 2016