A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Daming Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhu
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Zhu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daming Zhu MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daming Zhu practice?
- Dr. Daming Zhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Daming Zhu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Placerville, CA.
See Placerville Internists and Placerville Cardiologists.