A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damion Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damion Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damion Harris, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
- Rush Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damion M Harris FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Damion M. Harris practice?
- Dr. Damion Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damion Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenfield, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, IN and Rushville, IN.
See Greenfield Orthopedic Surgeons.