A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damion Martins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damion Martins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damion Martins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Martins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damion A. Martins practice?
Dr. Damion Martins practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Morristown Internists, Morristown Sports Medicine Doctors, and Morristown Family Physicians.