A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damion Martins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damion Martins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damion Martins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Martins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damion Antonio Martins MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damion A. Martins practice?
- Dr. Damion Martins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damion Martins practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Morristown Internists, Morristown Sports Medicine Doctors, and Morristown Family Physicians.