Dr. Damion Antonio Martins MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damion Martins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damion Martins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damion Martins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damion A. Martins practice?
Dr. Damion Martins practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Sports Medicine Doctors, New Hyde Park Urgent Care Centers, and New Hyde Park Neurologists.