A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damion Valletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damion Valletta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Valletta graduated from Des Moines University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Valletta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valletta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damion Valletta practice?
Dr. Damion Valletta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Coronado, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.