A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damita Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damita Bryant, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damita Bryant, FAAPMR, MBA, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bryant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damita Lynelle Bryant FAAPMR, MBA, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Damita L. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Damita Bryant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damita Bryant practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Murfreesboro Physiatrists.