Learn more about Dr. Damita Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damita Bryant, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryant
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bryant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damita Bryant, FAAPMR, MBA, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bryant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damita L Bryant FAAPMR, MBA, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Damita L. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Damita Bryant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damita Bryant practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN.
See Murfreesboro Physiatrists.