A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dammun Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dammun Pierce is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cervical Cerclage
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pierce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- Coastal Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dammun Pierce DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dammun Pierce practice?
- Dr. Dammun Pierce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dammun Pierce practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.