A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damogipurapu Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damogipurapu Rao is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damogipurapu Rao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damogipurapu Lakshmi Rao MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Damogipurapu L. Rao practice?
- Dr. Damogipurapu Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damogipurapu Rao practices Psychiatry near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.