A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damogipurapu Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damogipurapu Rao is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damogipurapu Rao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damogipurapu Lakshmi Rao MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Damogipurapu L. Rao practice?
- Dr. Damogipurapu Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damogipurapu Rao practices Psychiatry near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Fort Belvoir Psychiatrists.