A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damogipurapu Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damogipurapu Rao is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damogipurapu Rao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damogipurapu Lakshmi Rao MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Damogipurapu L. Rao practice?
- Dr. Damogipurapu Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damogipurapu Rao practices Psychiatry near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.