A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Adamany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Adamany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adamany
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adamany Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamany graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adamany has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon C Adamany MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Damon C. Adamany practice?
- Dr. Damon Adamany has 1 office location.
Dr. Damon Adamany practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Orthopedic Surgeons and Sun City West Surgeons.