A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Adamany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Adamany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamany graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adamany has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon Charles Adamany MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Damon C. Adamany practice?
- Dr. Damon Adamany has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damon Adamany practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ.
See Sun City West Surgeons.