A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Chandler, Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Chandler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cosmetic & Reconstructive Oculofacial Surgery
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
- Endoscopic Brow Lift
- Facial Fillers
- Facial Mole Removal
- Ptosis repair (Droopy Eyelids)
- Reconstructive Oculoplastic Surgery
- Removal of Eyelid and Facial Growths/Lesions
- Upper and Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty (Eyelift)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chandler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon B Chandler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Damon B. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Damon Chandler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damon Chandler practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Willingboro, NJ.
See Media Ophthalmologists, Media Plastic Surgeons, and Media Surgeons.