A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Chandler, Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Chandler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cosmetic & Reconstructive Oculofacial Surgery
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
- Endoscopic Brow Lift
- Facial Fillers
- Facial Mole Removal
- Ptosis repair (Droopy Eyelids)
- Reconstructive Oculoplastic Surgery
- Removal of Eyelid and Facial Growths/Lesions
- Upper and Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty (Eyelift)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chandler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damon B. Chandler practice?
Dr. Damon Chandler practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Willingboro, NJ.
See Media Ophthalmologists, Media Plastic Surgeons, and Media Surgeons.