A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Chandler, Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Chandler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chandler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon B Chandler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Damon B. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Damon Chandler has 10 office locations.
Dr. Damon Chandler practices Ophthalmology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Moorestown Ophthalmologists.