A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Chandler, Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chandler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chandler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon B Chandler MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Damon B. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Damon Chandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Damon Chandler practices Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Media Plastic Surgeons.