Dr. Damon Cobb DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Poway, CA

4.9

May 18th, 2012
Dr Cobb is a wonderful doctor !!!!
Dr. Cobb has delivered both my son and daughter .... His is an amazing, kind hearted and very caring person. I highly recommend him...there are very few OB 's like him....

March 14th, 2012
THE BEST DR!
I am in my 3rd pregnancy, dealt with 4 different OB's and DR COBB is by far the best dr EVER! I had to switch doctors midway through my 2nd pregnancy because I really didn't like the dr and I found Dr. Bite, who was good. He was not delivering at the time and added Dr. Cobb to his practice, who delivered my son (2nd child). I am now pregnant with my 3rd and had a hard time locating Dr. Cobb, as he switched practices, but I am so glad I found him! I am driving an extra 15 minutes (with the 2 kids!) just to see Dr. Cobb. He is so kind, so understanding, so knowledgable and helpful that it's totally worth it to got he extra mile so I can have him for my dr. I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Cobb. I think he is amazing.

March 12th, 2012
Thanks Dr. Cobb
Dr. Cobb's non-threatening approach to child birth may have encouraged me to think about going for a third child after a not so pleasant first birth (he delivered my second). His constant diffusion of fears so commonly associated with child birth was incredible. So many doctors take your fears are roll with them. Encouraging medical intervention and ultimately leading you to the dreaded c-section. My only concern for this Doctor is the fact that he is so different from his new colleague. Don't even get me started on that review. The plus for all you potential Dr. Cobb patients is that you will probably never have to deal with her. Dr. Cobb WILL be there for you. Unfortunately, I was unable to thank him at my 6 week appt. because he no longer accepts my insurance. But, thanks Dr. Cobb for letting me give birth my way and sorry for making you drive 80 on Pomerado.

February 28th, 2012
Best doctor...EVER
This is by far the BEST doctor ever. He listens and truly understands women. I felt so comfortable and at ease with him...he makes you feel like you are the only patient he has ever had...EVER.

February 4th, 2012
Dr. Cobb is one of the most thorough, caring and knowledgable doctors I have ever come across. The staff at Poway Women's Care have been wonderful to work with as well. I can't say enough about how great my experience has been with Dr. Cobb overseeing my pregnancy. I highly recommend him. He's a true blessing to our growing family.

January 10th, 2012
Wonderful
Ill I have to say is he has the best bedside manner and is very good at what he does, he listens to you and is very geniune.

October 29th, 2011
Dr. Cobb is kind, gentle and interested in listening to your thoughts and feelings. He made me feel comfortable from our first visit.

Jenna Anderson CD(DONA)
I'm posting from a doula's point of view. I've had the opportunity to work with Dr. Cobb on a number of occasions with patients of his that I supported as a birth doula. During each of these labor and births, I witnessed a care provider who is attentive, humble, patient, thorough, calm, and gives great respect to the women who've entrusted their babies and themselves to him. In an age where maternity care can often be impersonal and standardized, it's refreshing to see first hand, care providers such as Dr. Cobb, who are committed to treating each woman as an individual and caring for them accordingly. Kudos to Dr. Cobb for being a skillful and excellent practitioner who ALSO has fantastic bedside manner.

I love this dr.
Dr. cobb is always so attentive and genuinely caring. He always spends all the time I need to answer all my questions and go over all my options with me. You couldn't find a better dr.

Best dr. ever
Dr. cobb is so caring and always attentive! He takes time to listen and shows genuine concern. I always feel like I'm his only patient and I neve ...

October 6th, 2011
VBAC
Every prenatal doctor appointment, Dr. Cobb took all the time I needed to answer questions and make me feel at ease. When my doula was not able to make it to my labor, he jumped right in and said he would help however he could. Dr. Cobb completely honored everything on my birth plan and honored me by "catching" my baby.

October 2nd, 2011
Dr. Cobb is wonderful!!!!
Dr. Cobb is amazing and kind. He delivered my first child and I couldn't ask for a more caring and wonderful doctor.