Obstetrician & Gynecologist
11939 Rancho Bernardo Rd
Ste 110
San Diego, CA 92128
858-618-1156
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dr Cobb is a wonderful doctor !!!!  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Cobb has delivered both my son and daughter .... His is an amazing, kind hearted and very caring person. I highly recommend him...there are very few OB 's like him....

|  THE BEST DR!  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

I am in my 3rd pregnancy, dealt with 4 different OB's and DR COBB is by far the best dr EVER! I had to switch doctors midway through my 2nd pregnancy because I really didn't like the dr and I found Dr. Bite, who was good. He was not delivering at the time and added Dr. Cobb to his practice, who delivered my son (2nd child). I am now pregnant with my 3rd and had a hard time locating Dr. Cobb, as he switched practices, but I am so glad I found him! I am driving an extra 15 minutes (with the 2 kids!) just to see Dr. Cobb. He is so kind, so understanding, so knowledgable and helpful that it's totally worth it to got he extra mile so I can have him for my dr. I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Cobb. I think he is amazing.

|  Thanks Dr. Cobb  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr. Cobb's non-threatening approach to child birth may have encouraged me to think about going for a third child after a not so pleasant first birth (he delivered my second). His constant diffusion of fears so commonly associated with child birth was incredible. So many doctors take your fears are roll with them. Encouraging medical intervention and ultimately leading you to the dreaded c-section. My only concern for this Doctor is the fact that he is so different from his new colleague. Don't even get me started on that review. The plus for all you potential Dr. Cobb patients is that you will probably never have to deal with her. Dr. Cobb WILL be there for you. Unfortunately, I was unable to thank him at my 6 week appt. because he no longer accepts my insurance. But, thanks Dr. Cobb for letting me give birth my way and sorry for making you drive 80 on Pomerado.

|  Best doctor...EVER  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

This is by far the BEST doctor ever. He listens and truly understands women. I felt so comfortable and at ease with him...he makes you feel like you are the only patient he has ever had...EVER.

|  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

Dr. Cobb is one of the most thorough, caring and knowledgable doctors I have ever come across. The staff at Poway Women's Care have been wonderful to work with as well. I can't say enough about how great my experience has been with Dr. Cobb overseeing my pregnancy. I highly recommend him. He's a true blessing to our growing family.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Ill I have to say is he has the best bedside manner and is very good at what he does, he listens to you and is very geniune.

|  show details
Oct 29th, 2011

Dr. Cobb is kind, gentle and interested in listening to your thoughts and feelings. He made me feel comfortable from our first visit.

|  Jenna Anderson CD(DONA)  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

I'm posting from a doula's point of view. I've had the opportunity to work with Dr. Cobb on a number of occasions with patients of his that I supported as a birth doula. During each of these labor and births, I witnessed a care provider who is attentive, humble, patient, thorough, calm, and gives great respect to the women who've entrusted their babies and themselves to him. In an age where maternity care can often be impersonal and standardized, it's refreshing to see first hand, care providers such as Dr. Cobb, who are committed to treating each woman as an individual and caring for them accordingly. Kudos to Dr. Cobb for being a skillful and excellent practitioner who ALSO has fantastic bedside manner.

|  I love this dr.  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

Dr. cobb is always so attentive and genuinely caring. He always spends all the time I need to answer all my questions and go over all my options with me. You couldn't find a better dr.

|  VBAC  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Every prenatal doctor appointment, Dr. Cobb took all the time I needed to answer questions and make me feel at ease. When my doula was not able to make it to my labor, he jumped right in and said he would help however he could. Dr. Cobb completely honored everything on my birth plan and honored me by "catching" my baby.

|  Dr. Cobb is wonderful!!!!  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2011

Dr. Cobb is amazing and kind. He delivered my first child and I couldn't ask for a more caring and wonderful doctor.

|  The best OB in San Diego  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

Dr.Cobb delivered my little girl back in April. I can't say enough amazing things about this doctor. He will support you, fight for you and be your advocate at the hospital. He is 100% respectful of your birth plan and strongly believes in a woman's ability to have a baby naturally. If you want a less "medically managed" birth experience and want someone who will take the time to listen to you and your concerns, this is him!!!

|  Dr Cobb is amazing  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

Dr Cobb is an amazing OBGYN. Delivered my sweet daughter out at Pomerado and every thing from my appointments to the big delivery birthday of my daughter was an incredible experience. He is very attentive, caring and trustworthy. The birth experience was amazing and he is great.

|  Wonderful experience  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

I recently became a patient of Dr Cobb. I have to say I was concerned because I have used the same OB/GYN most of my life and I was afraid of getting a new doctor (past high risk pregnancies, etc). From the minute I stepped into the office, I felt "at home". I was treated with great respect and kindness. Dr Cobb listened attentively to all of my concerns and immediately laid out "the plan of action". I could tell he was going to be an advocate for me from the very beginning. I can't enough good about the office .. but I can say thank you from the bottom of my heart!

|  Dad's perspective . . .  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

Doctor Cobb recently delivered our healthy baby girl. My wife's birth plan didn't go perfectly according to plan and Dr. Cobb was completely supportive, made her feel comfortable and was the key to our healthy delivery. Can't say enough good things about the guy, if you can get him on your team do so!