A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Davis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon Davis MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Damon Davis practice?
- Dr. Damon Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Damon Davis practices Urology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Urologists.