Dr. Damon Delston MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2015
TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
This is the worst doctor!!! He was suppose to evaluate me for anxiety and the medications I was taking. The very moment I sat down he said I stumbled and asked if I was drinking. Then he started thinking I was on other drugs. He would ask why do you have anxiety and he would not listen to a word I said and then said if I would come to another visit so he could evaluate me without my medication which is a benzo. He said my pupils were dilated when I have no clue how he could see that in the dark disgusting office he has in a apartment building where residents live. I thought I walked into an apartment building, not a location a doctor office would be. He made me feel so uncomfortable! He blamed my anxiety on my parents high school and that they did not teach them how to train them if they had a kid.!?!?He kept just staring at me and thinking of negative things to say. The guy really needs help and I also believe he needs to see his own psychiatrist. I don't advise ANYONE to see him! I ended up walking out. Instead of making me feel comfortable he just caused me to have more anxiety. The most terrible experience I've ever had to go through. He also had me in tears leaving his dingy little office!

October 9th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Delston for over 4 years now and to this day I still have my weekly visits with him. Dr Delston had helped me overcome my depression and my suicidal thoughts , without Dr.Delston and his kind and compassionate ways , I would not be alive today! I am and always will be so grateful for this wonderful doctor who I know saved my life! Thank You , Dr.Delston for your most since compassion . I wouldn't trust my life with any other doctor!!!

March 6th, 2013
bad medicine
this doctor lets sick people go off on their own with out cure or diagnosis if you need to get your head straight dont go there

June 25th, 2012
A Waste of Time
I can't imagine the good reviews for this doctor. I found him cool, aloof and quite distant. I haven't a clue what transpired during the time spent and would certainly not recommend him to anyone who is looking for a compassionate doctor to help work through issues. The other postive reviews were probably written by relatives. Pass this one up. He could use a good psychiatrist himself.

October 15th, 2011
I've know him many years and have sought and obtained treatment from him intermittently. I find him to be astute with keen insight into very complex situations.

August 22nd, 2011
Needs more learning
He doesnt understand the most common diagnoses. No one is perfect but he needs more learning, he even admits that.

January 22nd, 2010
most of the time he has a problem diagnosing what he really should be focusing on I mean how long do you have to see him before he gets it right

October 25th, 2009
Mr. Right....
Upon leaving the office of Dr. Delston, I felt this feeling I had not felt in years......I now once again had hope for myself, as this remarkable man unmasked my true fears in our 45 minute session. I highly recommend him without a doubt!!

November 28th, 2016