A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Deteso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Deteso, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deteso graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Deteso has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon J Deteso MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Damon J. Deteso practice?
- Dr. Damon Deteso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Damon Deteso practices Diagnostic Radiology near Gloversville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Gloversville Radiologists.