Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Damon Fellman
Dr. Damon Fellman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Fellman is affiliated with HackensackUMC, Holy Name Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Fellman has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Damon Fellman has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Damon Fellman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. John Nogueira
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi17
Dr. Andrea Walter
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi19
Dr. Sergio Yero
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi25