A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Fellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Fellman, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Damon Fellman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellman graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fellman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fellman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Damon M. Fellman practice?
Dr. Damon Fellman practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Neurologists.