Dr. Damon Fellman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 12th, 2016
Very helpful
Very helpful. very knowledgeable and explains very well. We were very worried Dr. Fellman helped us both emotionally and medically.

August 15th, 2015
Grateful Family
We are very grateful for the care Dr Fellman provided for my husband. My husband has an enlarged blood vessel in his brain. He is fine. Thanks to the guidance and patience of Dr. Fellman we were able to choose the best plan for dealing with this potentially very serious problem. Dr. Fellman communicated very well with the other physicians from whom we sought opinions and was a constant guide to us in our decision making. We are very grateful.

June 18th, 2015
STAY AWAY DONT BOTHER. This is an older doctor, but very sharp mentally still and very good bedside manor. Sweet man with devils running his office. Office staff lied to me told me this doct was on vacation, did not give me a partner doct to follow up after getting terrible life changing news. Not knowing if you will live or die is a scary thing and when you cant even get office staff to follow up on required tests needed and have to go to your GP to get the necessary tests done for another doctor people begin to ask who is running that office, the doctor or the secretaries. Every phone call is a problem from getting an appointment to anything in general. Even established patients have a 2 to 3 month wait for follow up visits. I gave up and will get another doctor. Nothing is worth the way this staff treats you. No matter how good the doctor may be he doesn't know how bad the staff is to people.

October 11th, 2014
Very helpful, very kind and I learned a lot. Highly recommended!

April 16th, 2014
very pleased
Dr Fellman knows a lot about migraine and other forms of headache. We worked together trying several medications and now headache is no longer a major part of my life. I am very grateful as I have not felt this well in years. A very thoughtful doctor who always paid attention to my concerns and questions.

March 1st, 2014
MD
As a physician myself I must say that Dr.Fellman is a very good doctor. Old school, not just giving a prescription for the tests, but he actually did a full neurological exam. It's quite rare in these days. I would recommend him without hesitation.

January 3rd, 2014
I love this man
This man's reputation preceds him. After seeing him myself, I have sent friends there several times, and the response is alwyas the same: Thank you so much for this referral, I love this doctor. Kind , compassionate, reassuring, smart. Whether he is working with a serious inllness or something less dramatic, he is always able to make a patient feel special, and diminish the anxiety associated with a trip to a doctor, especailly a neurologist. So, in a word, the best of the best!

December 20th, 2013
very good doctor, very helpful
explains very well.

November 23rd, 2013
my favorite doctor
My migraines have been very painful for many years and Dr. Fellman worked with me and now I am better than I have been in years. He was patient and would not give up. We tried many things and finally. He is always calm and always always is up to date on the latest. My daughter likes him too and will sometimes come along just to say hello. and she usually hates doctors.

June 21st, 2013
very kind doctor
Doctor Fellman was very helpful to me and my family during a very difficult time and I am glad there is a place where people can tell others about a very kind man.

September 24th, 2012
very good
the reviews were helpful. Dr. Fellman was very attentive and sensitive to my worries about stroke. He explains very well and I learned a lot.

July 23rd, 2012
very helpful and listens
very thorough and answered my questions about migraine and stroke very clearly. very nice man and sincere.