Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Grateful Family show details Grateful Family
Aug 15th, 2015

We are very grateful for the care Dr Fellman provided for my husband. My husband has an enlarged blood vessel in his brain. He is fine. Thanks to the guidance and patience of Dr. Fellman we were able to choose the best plan for dealing with this potentially very serious problem. Dr. Fellman communicated very well with the other physicians from whom we sought opinions and was a constant guide to us in our decision making. We are very grateful.

Jun 18th, 2015

STAY AWAY DONT BOTHER. This is an older doctor, but very sharp mentally still and very good bedside manor. Sweet man with devils running his office. Office staff lied to me told me this doct was on vacation, did not give me a partner doct to follow up after getting terrible life changing news. Not knowing if you will live or die is a scary thing and when you cant even get office staff to follow up on required tests needed and have to go to your GP to get the necessary tests done for another doctor people begin to ask who is running that office, the doctor or the secretaries. Every phone call is a problem from getting an appointment to anything in general. Even established patients have a 2 to 3 month wait for follow up visits. I gave up and will get another doctor. Nothing is worth the way this staff treats you. No matter how good the doctor may be he doesn't know how bad the staff is to people.

Oct 11th, 2014

Very helpful, very kind and I learned a lot. Highly recommended!

very pleased show details very pleased
Apr 16th, 2014

Dr Fellman knows a lot about migraine and other forms of headache. We worked together trying several medications and now headache is no longer a major part of my life. I am very grateful as I have not felt this well in years. A very thoughtful doctor who always paid attention to my concerns and questions.

MD show details MD
Mar 1st, 2014

As a physician myself I must say that Dr.Fellman is a very good doctor. Old school, not just giving a prescription for the tests, but he actually did a full neurological exam. It's quite rare in these days. I would recommend him without hesitation.

I love this man show details I love this man
Jan 3rd, 2014

This man's reputation preceds him. After seeing him myself, I have sent friends there several times, and the response is alwyas the same: Thank you so much for this referral, I love this doctor. Kind , compassionate, reassuring, smart. Whether he is working with a serious inllness or something less dramatic, he is always able to make a patient feel special, and diminish the anxiety associated with a trip to a doctor, especailly a neurologist. So, in a word, the best of the best!

very good doctor, very helpful show details very good doctor, very helpful
Dec 20th, 2013

explains very well.

my favorite doctor show details my favorite doctor
Nov 23rd, 2013

My migraines have been very painful for many years and Dr. Fellman worked with me and now I am better than I have been in years. He was patient and would not give up. We tried many things and finally. He is always calm and always always is up to date on the latest. My daughter likes him too and will sometimes come along just to say hello. and she usually hates doctors.

very kind doctor show details very kind doctor
Jun 21st, 2013

Doctor Fellman was very helpful to me and my family during a very difficult time and I am glad there is a place where people can tell others about a very kind man.

very good show details very good
Sep 24th, 2012

the reviews were helpful. Dr. Fellman was very attentive and sensitive to my worries about stroke. He explains very well and I learned a lot.

very helpful and listens show details very helpful and listens
by Anonymous on Jul 23rd, 2012 on doctor.com

very thorough and answered my questions about migraine and stroke very clearly. very nice man and sincere.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
May 12th, 2012

very easy to talk to and explains things very well. He writes down instructions for me and that helps a lot! office staff was very helpful when I had a problem with scheduling tests

Mar 22nd, 2012

Dr. Fellman is very nice and I feel very comfortable talking with him even about private matters. He is always very calm and listens. A very good doctor.... old school!

Doctor Fellman has helped me a lot. show details Doctor Fellman has helped me a lot.
Oct 15th, 2011

Dr. Fellman knows how to explain things in a way that helps me to decide about my health care choices. He listens and is always kind. A very nice person. I send my friends and people at work to him.

my favorite doctor show details my favorite doctor
Apr 23rd, 2011

Dr. Fellman is my neurologist for MS and headache. This week I went for something else because I trust his judgement. He knows a lot. He helps me to understand about other medical issues. My husband tells me "go talk to Dr. Fellman, he will know what to do or where to go."

A Doctor That Wants To Give You Results show details A Doctor That Wants To Give You Results
Mar 16th, 2011

My neurologist! He listens and answers my questions. He wants to tailor my goals & ways on battling my multiple sclerosis. He was the one that listened to me in the emergency room as others dismissed my symptoms. That was over 10 years ago. And I still go to see him!

kind and thoughtful doctor show details kind and thoughtful doctor
Dec 24th, 2010

Dr Fellman has been the doctor for my friends and family members and for me. He is the only neurologist we would go to.

BEST MIGRAINE YEAR show details BEST MIGRAINE YEAR
Jul 30th, 2010

Dr Fellman helped me more with my migraine than any other doctor. a very n ice man and a good doctor!

good doctor show details good doctor
Jul 10th, 2010

listens closely and answers questions directly. very knowledgeable. kind and considerate.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by Anonymous on May 29th, 2010 on doctor.com

compassionate, intelligent and helpful. highly recommended

Read Full Review at doctor.com
May 23rd, 2010

very attentive, knowledgeable and compassionate

warm and caring show details warm and caring
by Laura R. on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr Fellman was attentive and kind. He listened a helped me with my migraine more than anyone has before.

Super doctor show details Super doctor
Jan 20th, 2008

I have been attending Dr.Fellman for 40 years for a neurological condition. He is a most compassionate man and very easy to speak to. Although I only go to him yearly now, I look forward to my visits.