Neurologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 11th, 2014

Very helpful, very kind and I learned a lot. Highly recommended!

|  very pleased  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2014

Dr Fellman knows a lot about migraine and other forms of headache. We worked together trying several medications and now headache is no longer a major part of my life. I am very grateful as I have not felt this well in years. A very thoughtful doctor who always paid attention to my concerns and questions.

|  MD  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2014

As a physician myself I must say that Dr.Fellman is a very good doctor. Old school, not just giving a prescription for the tests, but he actually did a full neurological exam. It's quite rare in these days. I would recommend him without hesitation.

|  I love this man  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2014

This man's reputation preceds him. After seeing him myself, I have sent friends there several times, and the response is alwyas the same: Thank you so much for this referral, I love this doctor. Kind , compassionate, reassuring, smart. Whether he is working with a serious inllness or something less dramatic, he is always able to make a patient feel special, and diminish the anxiety associated with a trip to a doctor, especailly a neurologist. So, in a word, the best of the best!

|  very good doctor, very helpful  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2013

explains very well.

|  my favorite doctor  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2013

My migraines have been very painful for many years and Dr. Fellman worked with me and now I am better than I have been in years. He was patient and would not give up. We tried many things and finally. He is always calm and always always is up to date on the latest. My daughter likes him too and will sometimes come along just to say hello. and she usually hates doctors.

|  very kind doctor  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2013

Doctor Fellman was very helpful to me and my family during a very difficult time and I am glad there is a place where people can tell others about a very kind man.

|  very good  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

the reviews were helpful. Dr. Fellman was very attentive and sensitive to my worries about stroke. He explains very well and I learned a lot.

May 12th, 2012

very easy to talk to and explains things very well. He writes down instructions for me and that helps a lot! office staff was very helpful when I had a problem with scheduling tests

Mar 22nd, 2012

Dr. Fellman is very nice and I feel very comfortable talking with him even about private matters. He is always very calm and listens. A very good doctor.... old school!

|  Doctor Fellman has helped me a lot.  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2011

Dr. Fellman knows how to explain things in a way that helps me to decide about my health care choices. He listens and is always kind. A very nice person. I send my friends and people at work to him.

|  my favorite doctor  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2011

Dr. Fellman is my neurologist for MS and headache. This week I went for something else because I trust his judgement. He knows a lot. He helps me to understand about other medical issues. My husband tells me "go talk to Dr. Fellman, he will know what to do or where to go."

|  A Doctor That Wants To Give You Results  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

My neurologist! He listens and answers my questions. He wants to tailor my goals & ways on battling my multiple sclerosis. He was the one that listened to me in the emergency room as others dismissed my symptoms. That was over 10 years ago. And I still go to see him!

|  kind and thoughtful doctor  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2010

Dr Fellman has been the doctor for my friends and family members and for me. He is the only neurologist we would go to.

|  BEST MIGRAINE YEAR  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2010

Dr Fellman helped me more with my migraine than any other doctor. a very n ice man and a good doctor!

|  good doctor  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2010

listens closely and answers questions directly. very knowledgeable. kind and considerate.

May 23rd, 2010

very attentive, knowledgeable and compassionate

|  warm and caring  |  show details
by Laura R. on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr Fellman was attentive and kind. He listened a helped me with my migraine more than anyone has before.

|  Super doctor  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2008

I have been attending Dr.Fellman for 40 years for a neurological condition. He is a most compassionate man and very easy to speak to. Although I only go to him yearly now, I look forward to my visits.