A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon Hill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Damon Hill practice?
- Dr. Damon Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Damon Hill practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.