A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Damon Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Damon Hoffmann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Damon Hoffmann DO is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Damon Hoffmann practice?
- Dr. Damon Hoffmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Damon Hoffmann practices Urology near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesburg, PA and Uniontown, PA.
See Washington Urologists.